The day begins with the weekly Heritage Bluegrass Brunch from 12-3pm, featuring Mark Schultz & The Wayne Rangers, followed by an open on-stage bluegrass jam (led by Dave Shepherd), and performances into the night by more of Philly’s best bluegrass, with sets from The Citywide Specials, Midnight Flyer, and River Bones Band.
What you need to know:
- Tickets are on sale now. Tickets are pay-what-you-can, with a suggested minimum donation of $10. 100% of proceeds go to the bands and Philly Bluegrass, a not-for-profit project of CultureTrust Greater Philadelphia. Capacity is limited, so reserve your spot now at phillybluegrass.ticketleap.com/beerweek18/.
- Joining for brunch? Tickets are not required for brunch diners, but reservations are a must. Reserve a table for brunch via the Heritage website or by calling 215-627-7500.
- Featured craft brews, including Captain Lawrence Brewing Co., with additional featured beers coming soon.
- The venue. Heritage is located at 914 N. 2nd Street in Northern Liberties. Unlimited street parking is available on Sundays in the neighborhood, which is also easily accessed via the Spring Garden stop on the Market-Frankford Line.
- The schedule:
- 7:30pm – The Citywide Specials
- 6:00pm – Midnight Flyer
- 4:30pm – River Bones Band
- 3:15pm – Jam (on stage)
- 12pm – Brunch with Mark Schultz & The Wayne Rangers
Press for Philly Beer Week Meets Philly Bluegrass:
- Philly Beer Week: 20 sudsy events to keep you drinking – Philadelphia Inquirer
- Philly Weekly picks: Our selection of some of the best happenings in a 10-day celebration of beer – Philly Weekly
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.